Head safety cowl included to maintain the blade sharp and prepared for subsequent time.
Hardened metal placing cap designed for heavy pounding with a hammer or mallet.
A pointy wooden chisel can lower mortises, shave tough surfaces, chop out corners and scrape off glue.
Bevel edge for woodworking carving multi-purpose use, appropriate for all smooth wooden, exhausting wooden and laminated wooden merchandise.
The overall-purpose bench chisel characteristic excessive carbon metal blades with warmth handled for edge retention and PVC handles that stand as much as hammer and mallet blows.
Product Identify: Carpentry Flat Chisel
Materials: Excessive Carbon Metal + PVC Deal with
Internet Weight: 143g
Chisel Width: 18mm/0.7 inch
Chisel Size: 87mm/3.Four inch
Deal with Size: 82mm/Three inch
Whole Size: 205mm/Eight inch
Bundle Content material:
1 x Flat Chisel with Bundle
- Chisel Width: 18mm/0.7″; Chisel Size: 87mm/3.4″
- Deal with Size: 82mm/3″; Whole Size: 205mm/8″; Materials: Excessive Carbon Metal Blade + PVC Deal with
- [Hardened Strike Cap]: For heavy pounding with a hammer or mallet.
- [Head Protection Cover]: Preserve the blade sharp and prepared for subsequent time.
- [Bevel Blades]: The sides are floor right down to a selected angle in order to permit them entry into sure carpentry joints comparable to a dovetail joint.