With a brief, beveled blade made to chop hardwood, lumber, trim, and engineered wooden merchandise, the TEKTON 1/Four in. Wooden Chisel is the right all-around development chisel. Cast from high-carbon metal, chosen for its potential to carry an edge, the blade stays sharper longer, so that you spend extra time working and fewer time tuning up. A lacquer coating prevents rust and lubricates to glide easily by means of cuts. For final management, the full-size deal with, that includes non-slip rubber surfaces, allows you to comfortably grip it along with your entire hand. Designed to be used with metallic hammers, a hardened metal putting cap provides much more versatility, eliminating the necessity for particular mallets, a standard requirement for many woodworking chisels. When the job is completed, toolbox or toolbelt storage isn’t any drawback – simply slip on the protecting cowl to maintain the blade sharp and prepared for subsequent time.
- Beveled, high-carbon metal blade stays sharper longer
- Gentle, non-slip rubber grips and a full-length poly deal with enhance consolation and management
- Hardened metal finish cap safely tolerates blows from metallic hammers
- Lacquer blade coating resists rust and lubricates for easy chopping
- Prepared-to-use sharpened blade is protected by a reusable cowl