Narex Profi (Professionsl) Woodworking Chisels This Narex Profi (Skilled) line of Narex chisels has lacquered European Beech handles. Major bevels are floor at 25 levels. Blades are four ½” to six ½” lengthy. Handles are four ½” to five ¼” lengthy. Total sizes vary in size from 9 7/8″ to 11 ¾”. Widths can be found from three mm to 50 mm. Blades have effectively seated metal tangs. Handles have 2 metal ferrules to resist vigorous mallet work. These chisels are a superb worth in high quality instrument.
- Made by a extremely revered edge instrument producer within the Czech Republic
- Blades are constituted of fine-grained, properly tempered chrome-manganese metal and hardened to Rc 59
- Obtainable in sizes from three mm to 50 mm
- Bevel floor at a 25 diploma bevel
- Handles constituted of lacquured European Beech wooden and have 2 metal ferruls