These chisels are made by a small instrument producer within the Czech Republic and are of remarkable high quality. The blades are produced from fine-grained, properly tempered chrome-manganese metal and hardened to Rc 59. The blades take and maintain a wonderful edge. The blades are precisely floor and have a slimmer cross part that woodworkers desire. As with all edge instrument, they’re going to want last honing/sharpening earlier than use. These chisels are a wonderful worth in an excellent high quality instrument. It is a Premium 6 piece set comprises the next sizes: 6 mm (1/4″), 10 mm (3/8″) 12 mm (1/2″), 16 mm (5/8″) 20 mm (11/16″) and 26 mm (1″ 1/16″). Bevels are floor at a 25 diploma bevel. Blades are Four 5/8″ to five 1/2″ lengthy. Handles are stained super-hard European Hornbeam and 5 1/2″ lengthy. General sizes vary in size from 9 7/8″ to 11″. Blades have well-seated heavy metal tangs and handles a brass ferrules to resist vigorous mallet work. They arrive in a picket presentation field.
- Premium 6 piece woodworking chisel set comes on a picket presentation field
- Blades are produced from fine-grained, properly tempered chrome-manganese metal and hardened to Rc 59
- 6 (1/4″), 8 (5/16″), 10 (3/8″) 12 (1/2″), 16 (5/8″) 20 (11/16″) , 26 (1″ 1/16″), 32 (1 1/4″) mm
- Bevel floor at a 25 diploma bevel
- Handles are produced from super-hard European Hornbeam