These chisels have been made to our specs by a extremely revered device producer within the Czech Republic and are of outstanding high quality. The blades are constituted of fine-grained, properly tempered chrome-manganese metal and hardened to Rc 59. The blades take and maintain a wonderful edge. The blades are precisely floor and have a slimmer cross part that woodworkers favor. As with all edge device, they may want remaining honing and sharpening earlier than use. This can be a Premium true Imperial four piece set containing the next sizes: 1/Eight inch, 3/Eight inch. 5/Eight inch and seven/Eight inch. Blades are floor at a 25 diploma bevel. Blades are four 5/Eight to to five half inches lengthy Handles are pure Hornbeam and are 5 half” lengthy. General sizes vary in size from 9 7/Eight inches to 11 inches. Blades have well-seated heavy metal tangs and handles have brass ferrules to resist vigorous mallet work. They arrive in a retail field. These chisels are a wonderful worth in a great high quality device.
- Made to our specs by a extremely revered device producer within the Czech Republic
- Blades are constituted of fine-grained, properly tempered chrome-manganese metal and hardened to Rc 59
- Blade sizes are true imperial 1/8″, 3/8″. 5/8″ and seven/8″
- Bevel floor at a 25 diploma bevel.
- Handles constituted of tremendous laborious European Hornbeam