Crown Instruments 1741SK / Huge Horn 21060 Pair half” Skew Wooden Chisels. These effective high quality Skew Wooden Chisels are used to provide a slicing motion for the exact paring of a joint, and for detailed ending. The sharp level permits quick access into tight corners. Made with tapered floor blades and beechwood handles. Set of two consists of one Left Hand Skew Wooden Chisel and one Proper Hand Skew Wooden Chisel.
- Distinctive high quality device from Crown Hand Instruments Ltd, Sheffield, England
- Sizzling solid from the best Carbon Metal
- Beechwood Deal with with Brass Ferrule
- Supreme to provide a slicing motion for exact pairing of a joint and detained ending
- Total Size:10, 3/4″ | Deal with Size: 5, half” | Dimension: half”