Crescent 170-piece mechanics software set comprises a rigorously chosen assortment of Crescent model hand instruments wanted for many industrial, mechanical, and client functions. The set contains 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch fast launch ratcheting drives, with a big selection of ordinary and deep sockets in the most typical SAE and metric sizes. Included within the set are the next 3/8-inch drive instruments: a 60-tooth quick-release ratchet drive, 2 extensions, a 3/8-inch to 1/4-inch adapter, 2 spark Plug sockets, 25 twelve level sockets and 12 six level deep sockets (SAE and metric). it additionally contains the next 1/2-inch drive instruments: a 60-tooth quick-release ratchet drive, a 5-inch extension, Eight twelve-point sockets (SAE and metric). it additionally contains the next 1/4-inch drive instruments: a 60-tooth quick-release ratchet drive, a 3-inch & 6-inch extension, 22 six-point sockets (SAE and metric) and Four Torx bit sockets. Moreover there are 12 SAE and metric long-pattern mixture wrenches, 2 pliers, 8-inch adjustable wrench, 2 screwdrivers, a magnetic bit driver with 45 driver bits, and 26 SAE and metric hex keys. All instruments on this industrial high quality software set meet stringent new ANSI and ASME specs and include a full satisfaction assure.
- Incorporates a rigorously chosen assortment of hand instruments wanted for many industrial, mechanical, and client functions
- Up to date model of the best-selling CTK170CMP2, this set has a brand new & sturdier blow mildew case with metal hinges & Four latches to maintain your instruments organized and safe
- Upgraded equipment contains longer wrenches with narrower heads, Crescent model wrench and Pliers, Torx bit sockets, acetate screwdrivers & a brand new ratchet design with 10% longer beam & smaller teardrop head
- Set contains 1/4″, 3/8″ & half of” drive instruments (SAE & metric) permitting the person to deal with a variety of tasks
- Please notice that this equipment comes with channel lock fashion pliers, somewhat than the 8″ linesman’s pliers described under