To chop forged iron, metal, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum when a torch or noticed will not do, use the TEKTON 3/Four inch Chilly Chisel. It neatly cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans up after drilling or welding, eradicating burrs, waste and slag. Created from premium, excessive carbon metal, every chisel is individually warmth handled. This rigorously managed course of creates a powerful, hardened innovative whereas sustaining the mood of the putting finish, permitting it to soak up hammer blows with out chipping. Tough floor after forging, the blade is sharpened a second time after warmth treating, producing a eager, high-performance innovative. Made in USA.
- Cuts bolts, rods, and rivets, cleans off waste and slag, and shapes forged iron, metal, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum
- Cast and machined from premium, excessive carbon metal
- Tough floor after forging, a second sharpening after warmth treating produces a high-performance innovative
- Particular person warmth therapy permits the best stability of a hardened edge with a softer putting finish
- Basic pure end has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating