To chop forged iron, metal, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum when a torch or noticed will not do, use the TEKTON 1/2 inch Chilly Chisel. It neatly cuts off rivet heads and rusted bolts and cleans up after drilling or welding, eradicating burrs, waste and slag. Produced from premium, excessive carbon metal, every chisel is individually warmth handled. This rigorously managed course of creates a robust, hardened leading edge whereas sustaining the mood of the placing finish, permitting it to soak up hammer blows with out chipping. Tough floor after forging, the blade is sharpened a second time after warmth treating, producing a eager, high-performance leading edge. Made in USA.
- Cuts bolts, rods, and rivets, cleans off waste and slag, and shapes forged iron, metal, brass, bronze, copper, and aluminum
- Solid and machined from premium, excessive carbon metal
- Tough floor after forging, a second sharpening after warmth treating produces a high-performance leading edge
- Particular person warmth therapy permits the suitable steadiness of a hardened edge with a softer placing finish
- Traditional pure end has a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating