Hex Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit is good for eradicating mixture supplies akin to hardened filth, clay, free concrete and asphalt for development and demolition software. This chisel bit works with a jack hammer with 1-1/8″ hex shank. Warmth-treated industrial-grade metal development presents wonderful energy and sturdiness.
- For jack hammers, these extra-long sturdy hex hammer bits are designed for severe demolition
- 4-1/Three in. broad x 16 in. lengthy asphalt cutter chisel for digging and trenching of free granular concrete and soil
- Precision machined and heat-treated from industrial-grade metal alloy for long-lasting sturdiness and energy
- Vast hammer shovel design gives additional directional management for scooping bigger floor areas
- Suitable to be used with 1-1/Eight in. hex shank demolition hammers and concrete breakers
- Product Sort: Asphalt Cutter Chisel Bit
- Materials: Metal
- Shank Model: 1-1/Eight in. Hex
- Drill Bit kind: Masonry Drill Bit
- Bit Size: 16 in.
- Bit Diameter: Three in.
- Product Dimension: 16 in. x 4.Three in. x 1.5 in.
- 1 X Asphalt Cutter Hammer Bit
- Common suitable match most demolition hammers and a few jack hammers for comfort with a hex 1-1/8″ shank
- The lengthy distance design of the deal with permits cleansing in any respect angles for simpler work
- For mild chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds and different masonry merchandise; Perfect for eradicating massive portions of fabric
- Made with high-grade solid and warmth handled metal for max sturdiness
- Blade width: 4-1/3″ Chisel size: 16″ Hex dimension:1-1/8″