Solid from the best instrument metal, effectively tempered, correctly balanced for a cushty maintain. The toothed chisel offers for clear correct cuts in stonecutting and sculpture. A 3/4-inch toothed finish offers a strong reduce when chipping and shaping stone. The two-1/4-inch blade matches in small areas for a extra common use. Mason’s will discover the 5-inch deal with offers a cushty grip. The deal with tapers out to supply a strong base to strike with a hammer. The chisel has a powder-coated paint for longer put on. Warning: At all times use correct eye safety. Proudly made within the USA. Kraft Device Co. has been an American producer of high quality hand instruments for the concrete, masonry, asphalt, plaster, drywall, tile, ground masking, and leveling trades for over 30 years.
- Solid from the best instrument metal, effectively tempered
- Correctly balanced for a cushty maintain
- 2-1/4″ broad toothed blade
- Toothed blade offers accuracy to cuts
- Tempered cast instrument metal
- Balanced for snug maintain
- Large finish for hammering